We officially became Bucks County Biscotti Company in 1993.
From a small stand at the local Doylestown (PA) Farmers Market, we first offered our homemade biscotti. The reception was so thrilling. Cafés began selling our hand-crafted flavors. Coffee bars and gourmet markets soon joined in. We quickly outgrew our home kitchen, and our “weekend endeavor” took on a life of its own.
We purchased an old stone farmhouse (our other dream, but that’s another story), and converted spare space on the property into an efficient, registered, inspected and certified production bakery.
Everyday we strive to produce the finest quality biscotti from only the best ingredients available. Twice-baked in small batches, our biscotti are always fresh, all natural, trans fat and preservative free.
Imagination, focus, hard work and dedication to detail continue to drive the growth of our humble “cottage industry.“
Winning a Philadelphia Magazine “Best of Philly” award was a wonderful accolade to receive. Public voting chose us as Winner and Finalist in several categories of “Best of Bucks County” from Bucks Happening Magazine. And in a juried taste test, we earned 2 Gold Stars and 5 Honorable Mentions in Santé Restaurant and Wine Magazine. We are very proud.
Today we deliver our Bucks County Biscotti all over the mid-Atlantic region and ship nationwide to customers who recognize an artisan product of quality and distinction, hand crafted with confidence and presented with pride.
- Nordstrom E-Bars, VA MD DE PA NY MA
- Empire Coffee & Tea, Hoboken, NJ, NYC
- DiBruno Brothers, Philadelphia, PA
- Juan Valdez Café, Washington, D.C.
- Ocean City Coffee Co., Ocean City, NJ
- Fante’s Kitchen Shop, Philadelphia, PA
- Compass Coffee Co., DC
- Rock n’ Joe Coffeehouse & Bistro, NJ
- Drip Coffee, Madison, NJ
- Calm Waters Coffee Co., Bristol, PA
- Fresh Start Food Market, Brooklyn, NY
- Greenberry’s Coffee & Tea, VA, DC
- Ridgewood Coffee Company, Ridgewood, NJ
- Carlino’s Gourmet Market, Ardmore, PA
- Gia Pronto, Philadelphia, PA
- Friedrichs Coffee, Iowa
- Track 5, Cranford, NJ
- The Coffee Room, Newtown, PA.
- Jamie Hollander Gourmet, New Hope, PA
- McCaffrey’s Markets, PA, NJ
- Green Street Coffee Roasters, Philadelphia, PA
- Steel City Coffee House, Phoenixville, PA
- Bourbon Coffee USA, DC,VA,MA
- Lucy’s Gourmet Kitchen, Princeton, NJ
- Pasqualina’s Italian Market, Blooming Glen, PA
- Casa Casale, Lahaska, PA
- Asbury Park Roastery, NJ
- Kefa Cafe, Silver Spring, MD
- Bucks Ice Cream, Lambertville, NJ
- Passero’s Coffee, Phila, PA
- The Coffee Bar (TCB), DC
- M & M Perrotti’s Prepared Foods, NJ
- …and many more!